Friday, November 08, 2013

Teenaged Modern Philospher’s Club Chatroom! by UteroKid


SocRocks9 (Socrates)
TheGreatPlato (Plato)
CorpusOrgan1 (Aristotle)
Lil’Con (Confucius)

New chat started
TheGreatPlato, CorpusOrgan1, and Lil’Con are logged on.


TheGreatPlato: Is everyone here?

Lil’Con: Present.

CorpusOrgan1: If you are referring to my virtual presence inside this chatroom, the answer is yes. 

TheGreatPlato: Yes, Aristotle, that’s exactly what I’m referring to -_-. You can save the “State of Being” topic for the actual discussion. 

CorpusOrgan1: No need to be so snippy.

Lil’Con: Perhaps he does, if this is his way of achieving self-cultivation. 

CorpusOrgan1: Excuse my lack of temperance, but his “self-cultivation” can kiss my ass.

TheGreatPlato: And before I answer that with my own poorly chosen words, I would like to begin this meeting with some news. Now, you all agree with dismissing Socrates from the club, yes?

CorpusOrgan1: Of course.

TheGreatPlato: Confucius?

Lil’Con: I do agree . . . but I’m still concerned about how he will take it, he’s so volatile.

TheGreatPlato: Which is exactly why he needs to leave the club. I cannot take another one of his anti-conformist spouts, especially when it ends up with him pulling his pants down and peeing on my mother’s living room carpet and stomping on the subsequent puddle.

Lil’Con: I remember.

TheGreatPlato: Good. Now that I have your confirmations, I will inform you that an hour ago I sent him a lengthy email telling him that he is no longer a member of the Philosophy Club. I was very kind and gentle about it; he couldn’t possibly take it badly. 

SocRocks9 has logged on.

SocRocks9: WHO THE HELL DO YOU BUTTWIPES THINK YOU ARE?!?

CorpusOrgan1: Uh oh.

Lil’Con: Plato I thought you were going to block him?!

TheGreatPlato: I thought I had! Socrates how did you unblock yourself?!

SocRocks9: YOU STILL HAVE ME AS AN ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS GROUP, DUMBASS. I HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER IT. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU KICK ME OUT OF THE CLUB THAT I FOUNDED?!

TheGreatPlato: Well, Socrates, to be fair we founded it together. And though we are forever appreciative of your part in starting this club, we just feel that your personality traits no longer mesh with the general personality of the group.

SocRocks9: MY PERSONALITY TRAITS ARE [censored] PERFECT. WHAT IS THIS REALLY ABOUT?

Lil’Con: Socrates, I know you’re angry, but could you please turn off caps lock? It is really disturbing the peaceful atmosphere of the chat room.

SocRocks9: TAKE YOUR PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, CONFUCIUS. I CANT TURN OFF CAPSLOCK. IM IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY AND WHOEVER USED THIS BEFORE ME GOT SOME GUNK ON IT AND NOW THE BUTTON IS STUCK. I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS GUNK IS AND I DON’T THINK I WANT TO KNOW. ITS GREY.

CorpusOrgan1: Why don’t you go to another computer?
SocRocks9: THEYRE ALL TAKEN AND THE LIBRARIAN WOULDNT LET ME TRADE. TYPICAL CONFORMIST MAY AS WELL BE ATHENIAN---

CorpusOrgan1: Oh here we go.

SocRocks9: ---DOESNT LIKE TO UPSET THE AMORAL STATUS QUO. THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING WE NEED TO REBEL AGAINST THIS SCHOOL AND SHOW THEM WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THEIR UNJUST RULES.

TheGreatPlato: We can’t do that, Socrates, it’s too extreme. This is why you can’t be a part of the club anymore. You take things too far.

SocRocks9: I HAVENT EVEN BEGUN TAKING THINGS BUT I ASSURE YOU I WILL NOW. YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS, PLATO, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU. I AM GOING TO MESS YOUR [censored] UP! I WILL---

SocRocks9 has been disconnected.
SocRocks9 has been blocked from this group.

TheGreatPlato: Finally blocked him.

Lil’Con: For good?

TheGreatPlato: Yes, I took away his administrator status. 

CorpusOrgan1: Wait a minute guys. I just got an instant message from him.

CorpusOrgan1: This is what he just sent:

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\…


TheGreatPlato: Very nice, Socrates. Your high level of class continues to astound me.