Monday, December 02, 2013

Teenage Philosopher's Chatroom, Episode 3, Part 1



Episode 3, pt. 1

New Chat Started

TheGreatPlato and Lil’Con are logged on.

TheGreatPlato: Hello Confucius.

Lil’Con: Hi Plato, where’s Aristotle?

TheGreatPlato: I don’t know, I was just about to ask if you’ve 
heard from him. It’s not like him to be late.

Lil’Con: Perhaps that’s why he’s late.

...

TheGreatPlato: Explain.

Lil’Con: Being punctual has been apart of Aristotle’s ritual for some time, with that of course being because it made him content. It’s conceivable that his content has faded away, and he is reforming this ritual to find another way to make himself content; i.e., by not being punctual.

TheGreatPlato: That’s a very interesting explanation Confucius, but here’s a good one. He got tied up with something else or he’s fallen ill.

Lil’Con: The simplest answer isn’t always the correct one, Plato.

TheGreatPlato: No, but the plausible one usually is.

Lil’Con: YOU BETTER Check yourself before you wreck yourself 
PlatoAD

TheGreatPlato: What?!

Lil’Con: Did I just type that?!

TheGreatPlato: Yes! Why would you say such a thing?

Lil’Con: I don’t know! Perhaps with Aristotle and Socrates not 
here, the universe is trying to correct the balance of the 
atmosphere by morphing and modifying our personalities.

TheGreatPlato: Nonsense. I have not changed one bit!

Lil’Con: Considering your constant obliviousness I GUESS it 
shouldn’t be a surprise that you don’t see how much MORE OF A 
BUTTMUNCH you’re being today

TheGreatPlato: Confucius! 

Lil’Con: THEN AGAIN, ITS HARD TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 
HARDCORE BUTTMUNCH AND A RAGING BUTTMUNCH

...

Lil’Con: Oh dear! I better leave now before this gets worse. 
Message me when Aristotle gets on, hopefully this will stop 
then.

TheGreatPlato: ...Okay...

*Five minutes later*

CorpusOrgan1: Anyone here?

TheGreatPlato: Aristotle! You’re late, what happened?

CorpusOrgan1: My apologies, mother got pulled over for another 
DUI today. I had to post her bail and work on her legal 
strategy.

TheGreatPlato: That can’t be going well. What’s the penalty for 
three DUIs?

CorpusOrgan1: High. But I think I can work around it.

TheGreatPlato: YOUR MOTHER IS A DRUNKEN SLUT.

...

CorpusOrgan1: Excuse me?

TheGreatPlato: What the hell? I didn’t type that!

TheGreatPlato: I MEANT TO TYPE “YOUR MOTHER IS A DRUNKEN SLUT 
BUT MINE IS EVEN WORSE”

CorpusOrgan1:...Plato, what is happening?

TheGreatPlato: I don’t know! This was just happening with 
Confucius. Let me get him on.

Lil’Con: Hey, what’s going on?

TheGreatPlato: Confucius, words are appearing next to my name 
but I didn’t type them!

Lil’Con: Are you sure? Maybe your personality is being modified 
like mine was.

Lil’Con: AND IF IT IS ITS BEING IMPROVED.

TheGreatPlato: No its not! Shut up!

Lil’Con: I am so confused :(.

TheGreatPlato: THAT’S BECAUSE IM A STORY-CHANGING ANUSBUTT 

TheGreatPlato: I am not!

CorpusOrgan1: Wait a moment, who does this caps lock remind 
you of?

TheGreatPlato: It couldn’t be. Socrates isn’t smart enough to 
hack into our accounts.

Lil’Con: He’s smarter than you jackasses!

CorpusOrgan1: Confucius?

Lil’Con: Sorry!

TheGreatPlato: Everyone stop typing!

TheGreatPlato: LET ME HAVE ALL THE SPACE IN THIS CHAT I NEED ALL 
THE ROOM I CAN GET FOR MY EGO

TheGreatPlato: Get out of here Soc-

TheGreatPlato has logged off.

*One Minute Later*

TheGreatPlato has logged on.

CorpusOrgan1: Boys?

Lil’Con: Yes?

CorpusOrgan1: Plato?

TheGreatPlato: It’s me.

Lil’Con: Consistent you or caps lock you?

TheGreatPlato: Consistent me.

CorpusOrgan1: How did Socrates get into your accounts?

TheGreatPlato: I don’t know. But I’ve changed my password.

Lil’Con: So we are going with the Socrates explanation?

CorpusOrgan1: Yes, Confucius.

Lil’Con: But what if-

TheGreatPlato: Confucius, please to get off your idea. The 
universe is doing nothing; it is incapable of thought, being 
that it is inanimate. 

Lil’Con: That’s what you believe.

TheGreatPlato: That’s what I know.

CorpusOrgan1: -_- It’s Plato alright.

TheGreatPlato: Are you changing your password, Confucius?

CorpusOrgan1: Yes.

TheGreatPlato: Good. None of us have spouted out anything vulgar 
so far so I think its safe to say he’s gone.

CorpusOrgan1: Shall we proceed with the meeting then?

TheGreatPlato: ...Yes...We shall ;).

CorpusOrgan1: Why did you add a winking emoticon?

...

TheGreatPlato: That was, um, supposed to be a smiley face :)

...

CorpusOrgan1: Socrates is that you?

...

TheGreatPlato: NO SHUT UP

CorpusOrgan1: Dammit, Socrates, give Plato his account back!

TheGreatPlato: NEVER

TheGreatPlato has logged off.